ATTENTION: eQHealth Solutions has been contracted to replace Telligen and perform existing and additional Utilization and Quality review activities for Nebraska Medicaid Fee-For-Service clients.
Effective October 1, 2020, eQHealth Solutions will begin performing:
- Inpatient Acute Care Hospitals Retrospective Reviews
- Outpatient Acute Care Hospitals Retrospective Reviews
- Inpatient Acute Care Hospitals certified as Critical Access Hospitals Retrospective Reviews
- Outpatient Acute Care Hospitals certified as Critical Access Hospitals Retrospective Reviews
- Acute Inpatient Hospital Rehabilitation Service Prior Authorization for Admission Reviews
- Acute Inpatient Hospital Rehabilitation Service Concurrent Reviews
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prior Authorization for Admission Reviews
- Excluding Special Needs Reviews
- Skilled Nursing Facility Concurrent Reviews
- Excluding Special Needs Reviews
- Home Health & Private Duty Nursing Services Prior Authorization for Admission Reviews
- Home Health & Private Duty Nursing Services Concurrent Reviews
- DME & Hearing Devices Prior Authorization
- Inpatient and Home Hospice Prior Authorization for Admission
- Inpatient and Home Hospice Recertification Review
- Cost Outlier Reviews
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers Retrospective Reviews
- Subacute Inpatient Psychiatric Prior Authorizations for Admission Reviews
- Subacute Inpatient Psychiatric Concurrent Reviews
- Residential Rehabilitation Service Prior Authorizations for Admission Reviews
- Residential Rehabilitation Concurrent Reviews
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Service Prior Authorization for Admission Reviews
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Concurrent Reviews
- High-cost radiology procedure and Service Prior Authorizations to include, but not limited to, CTs, MRIs, CTAs, MRAs, PETs, and cardiac stress testing (nuclear medicine)
- Solid-organ, blood/stem cell Transplant Prior Authorizations
- Peer-to-Peer/Reconsideration Reviews
- First Level Appeals
Authorization for services approved prior to October 1, 2020 will continue to be valid. If it is necessary to make authorization changes, the provider must make the change with eQHealth Solutions.
Authorizations and requests in progress with Telligen prior to October 1, 2020 will be followed through with Telligen until March 31st, 2021 or the conclusion of a determination or appeal, whichever is sooner.
Toll Free Number: 888-498-0939
Fax Number: 1-800-316-0021
Provider Portal: https://eqsuite.eqhs.com/
Address: 1431 Greenway Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Here Is What Has Been Happening Since May 1, 2014:
Telligen had the pleasure to be a vendor, as well as a presenter, at the Nebraska Association of Home & Community Health Agencies (NAHCHA) Summer Conference on June 11, 2014 in Kearney, Nebraska. We had the opportunity to meet face to face with home health providers that we are providing prior authorization services for. The conference was very informative, and Telligen had the opportunity to discuss and answer questions about the services we provide to the Nebraska Medicaid Programs.
On July 23, 2014, Telligen had the privilege to be a presenter at the Nebraska Association of Medical Equipment Services (NAMES). This was a time for Telligen to meet and have discussions with the medical equipment providers we are providing prior authorization services for. This was a great opportunity for the providers to ask questions about Telligen and the services we provide to the Nebraska Medicaid Programs; we look forward to future opportunities.
September 25, 2014, Telligen will display a vendor booth at the Nebraska Speech Language Hearing Association (NSLHA) Conference. We are looking forward to this opportunity and encourage all who will be attending to stop at the Telligen booth and visit with us.
Telligen will be present at the NAHCHA Winter Conference, January 13, 2015 at the Country Inn & Suites. We are looking forward to meeting more providers, and revisiting the providers we networked with at the June, 2014 conference in Kearney, Nebraska, as well as meeting others who were not able to attend the conference in June.